LandRover addition to family

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I know, I know, non Subaru. As stated once, I have spent more $ than I have to put this on the road, but by most standards I own it cheap. Bad time of year for vehicle add on.

Big difference from Outback and Forester. Long time since non Subaru driver in family. No brush guard on it for picture removed for engine install.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Well at least it'll constantly smell like coolant, should help remind you of an ej25.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Well at least it'll constantly smell like coolant, should help remind you of an ej25.
Funny you should mention this. I actually threw a bottle of the Subaru coolant conditioner in it cause it worked so well for my ej25.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I hope you like mexicans. because the three amigos will be visiting often. 

they are a ton of fun though as long as you can put up with the miserable mileage and constant mechanicals

Jamey

The vehicle of electrical proublems. Nice ride tho hope it don't burry u into ground in maintenance

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
DII's weren't as bad as the lucas electronics in the DI's.  it was just all of the traction, abs sensor gadgetry that tends to fail.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I have read up on DII common issues, mostly when was researching the steamed out cylinder 4 and whether or not block repair possible. I really wanted an old series Rover, or Defender, but $$$ for Defender too much for me and wife wasn't gonna let kids ride in old series "where do the car seats go?". No real plans. Just gonna see where it takes me.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Looking good!  keep it up bud! 

Rover electical issues are no match for the Power Probeulator

Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Summer has gone well with rover. New head gaskets back in march, and odds and ends here and there. Cut front bumper early in year and reinstalled brush guard and lights that came with it once engine work was completed. Been off road a few times. Kids love it because rear seat sits high and they can see out the windscreen.

Latest posts

Back