LGT Mesh wheel compatability

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Does anybody know if these will fit over the 06 brakes. I know you need a spacer for the 16" wrx wheels to fit.

Or if anybody has one that I can test fit that would be great!

Oh and if you have some for sale locally PM me!

mikebike357

I'd say no.

LGT = 16" and probably a +53 offset

06 WRX = 17" and probably a +53 offset

If they fit, it would be DAMN close. I know a few Forester folks have put 06 4-pots on their Foresters and the clearance was about the width of a plastic cable tie. But I've also heard that the red 4-pots don't have raised "SUBARU" lettering which gives them a little more clearance than the old JDM black 4-pots (which didn't fit the Forester).

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I'd say no.

LGT = 16" and probably a +53 offset

06 WRX = 17" and probably a +53 offset

If they fit, it would be DAMN close. I know a few Forester folks have put 06 4-pots on their Foresters and the clearance was about the width of a plastic cable tie. But I've also heard that the red 4-pots don't have raised "SUBARU" lettering which gives them a little more clearance than the old JDM black 4-pots (which didn't fit the Forester).
I think the offset on the 06- 17's is +48 for some reason. would you mind if I tried on one of your forester wheels at the next B&BS meet?

I really need something that isn't a 17 for snows. (I am used to 15's for snows, so 16 even sounds big) On all of my previous cars (saabs) I ran a 185/65/15 snow and a 205/45/16 in the summer IIRC

mikebike357

yaah, np on the Forester wheel. I have a set in the garage if you wanna try it sooner rather than later. The Forester rims are +48 offset, 16x6.5" rims.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I am going to be out of town at a conference for the rest of this week. but I am definitely going to take you up on that!

I may be around this weekend, you are in the saco/portland area correct?

Runnah

THose LGT mesh are very cool looking I was planning on agetting a set. I did some research and realized that those LGT's are heavier and wider then my current rims.

If I recal they are 16x6.5 and around 17lbs

I'd imagine those stock 17's are around 7 or 7.5 and probably about 17 lbs also.

Latest posts

Back