lou's custom exhaust in Portland?

jojo69

Well I stopped by today as i drove by. Met the owner, Chris, who seemed like a nice guy and we chatted about his experience trying to make a name in the Portland area. He seemed open to work with customers on whatever they want and do it at a good price.

I know Blehh used him last year but was curious if anyone else had heard of his fab skills or had used his services. His prices for a custom exhaust (Full or catback or other) seemed very reasonably priced.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Finally going to switch out that stock exhaust eh?
default_additional_sillylol.gif
I kid I kid
default_additional_sillylol.gif

jojo69

I am thinking indeed to add a bit more noise. Not as much as you Bak3erskat3r, but something between spt and nameless sound would be nice.
default_tongue.png

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

jojo69

May have found used nameless cbe for decent price. At least I know sound wise what i'm getting vs custom made.

I will hopefully get the cbe this upcoming week.

Worst case scenario, I can always re-sale it and go with custom if nameless is too loud/not loud enough/not the right tone. Since no one has a nameless on a hatch that I could sit in, i'll just go ahead and do it!

At any rate, anyone here know where I may find

- 3" doghnut locally (i see them online for $20 but not sure where to find them locally) just in case I need to replace the gasket

- someone able to help me install it and tweak height adjustment. Garage, lift or anything that would make this swap easier would be welcome. I will be happy to bring a 6-packk of your choice for your time/equipment
default_tongue.png

Thanks!!

Industry

I can clean out a bay in my garage. I have a fair amount of tools, and access to damn near anything made if I don't have it.

Latest posts

Back