MainelySubaru members get CMC member pricing on June 13 Maine Mall A/X

Status
Not open for further replies.

saabman

The Cumberland Motor Club is extending CMC member pricing to MainelySubaru members that parcipate in the June 13 Maine Mall Autocross benefit the Eric Benson Scholarship fund. The entry price is $30 (a $10 savings over non-member rates.)

Chris

CMC A/X Chair

inski

that's fantastic!

Wish I could go, but the oldest kid graduates that day, and we're entertaining guests. sad.

Stein

Stein
I'll have to see which finals are on the Monday following this. May be able to come after all.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'll have to see which finals are on the Monday following this. May be able to come after all.
Who cares, show up anyway. It's a good way to learn how your car reacts in a controlled environment. I'll be there and I'd definitely be down to give you pointers.

Stein

Stein
Good news: Its just my Math final the next day
default_idk.gif

Is there a waiver for minors like the NER rally-crosses?

saabman

yes, should be available on the CMC home page. Get your parents to sign it in advance and just bring it to the event. Or if they come to the event to, then you can fill everything out on site.

Stein

Stein
I'm going to try to stop by between mowing the lawn and attending friends' graduation parties to watch a few runs. Its not looking good atm...

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Back early since evens went first and we had morning work. Been a while since I've had fun at an autox.

Saw RedForester08, EvilAsPie, Sub_FXT, kryptic, WRXav8r, krazykarpenter (not driving ) and a few other Subaru people there.

I had fun in the mustang, we didn't blow it up. I spent all morning feeling out the newish suspension and drifting around.

I took krazy_karpenter's girl for a hell ride. Sub_FXT got a sequence of pictures of me flying into the stop box sideways
default_tongue.png

I got a ride with RedForester08's son. Four of us loaded into a fozzy and still hauling butt.

I took 3 runs seriously and came within .2 seconds of my dad, still left some out there too.

We also laid some frame on the way home, because that's how we roll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Sounds awesome. Wish I could have gone, but by the time I was done studying for math and mowing the lawn, it was time to go to that grad party.

Because I'd been talking about how much I wanted a dirt driveway, a couple of guys told me to slide out of the parking lot. I got the tires spinning on the dirt, but when the road turned to tarmac I was surprised that they kept spinning. Little 2.2 had enough power to keep driftin'
default_tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back