Founding Father
Mainely Subarus Christmas 2009 Meet

Margaritas

Center St. in Auburn

Wednesday December 9th, 2009

6:00pm social hour

6:30-6:45 dinner time

Come one, come all!

Well the time is upon us again (sorry im a little late). This months meet will be held at Margaritas Mexican Resturant on Center St in Auburn. Just down the road from Evergreen Subaru. Visit here for directions, and menu: http://www.margs.com/

This month with the Christmas season coming so very very quick, we will be working in conjunction with Evergreen Subaru, to help collect Toys-for-Tots. If you can find a few extra bucks to purchase a new unwrapped toys, please bring them along. Let see if we can stuff a Forester full of toys this Christmas.

As always there will also be the usual 50/50 drawing ($1 a ticket) But this month the club will be donating its half of the winnings to the Toys-for-Tots campaign. Maybe I can even talk Evergreen into matching us.

For planning considerations, if you plan on attending, we ask that you please RSVP as soon as you can.

1. WRXnate +1
  2. -
  3. jimiii51 +1
  4. -
  5. marcelr1988
  6. STInate +1
  7. -
  8. EddieHunt05
  9. Fozzy
  10. SUBARUDE
  11. Kati
  12. Carter
  13. Shorty
  14. K-Dice +1
  15. -
  16. 04wrx +1
  17. -
  18. KB1OJU
  19. GoiN'PoSTaL +1
  20. -
  21. MikeyMeyagi +1
  22. -
  23. subydoored +1
  24. -
  25. Nicklaus220 +1
  26. -
  27. LGHT SBR
  28. Ferrari +1
  29. -

SUBARUDE

are you sure you want to have it there casue the last time we were there they could barely seat 12 of us together let alone 40+ as last meets have had

seph

hmmm...I may be able to make this one.... I'll have to talk to the wife. And I think I'll take Thursday off.

Nate

Founding Father
are you sure you want to have it there casue the last time we were there they could barely seat 12 of us together let alone 40+ as last meets have had
Yep. They are accomodating 40+ with the back room all to ourselves.... With open menu.

stiXXX

Good deal.

Phuck these places w/ no seating, I'm getting sick of being stuck in tiny-ass tables when this is (purportedly) a "group" event!

Kristof

Banned
this stinks wife works every wednesday so i can never make a monthly meet. why wednesdays out of all days why not friday nights??

Nate

Founding Father
this stinks wife works every wednesday so i can never make a monthly meet. why wednesdays out of all days why not friday nights??
Just so we can hear you complain.... It the same every month, plan ahead. They have these things called babysitters. Heck get your wife to take the night off too, and bring here along for a nice meal.

List updated.

Kristof

Banned
Just so we can hear you complain.... It the same every month, plan ahead. They have these things called babysitters. Heck get your wife to take the night off too, and bring here along for a nice meal.
List updated.
she cant take the nigth off there r only 2 pharmacists at her stroe and the other had to have wednesdays off and not gonna get a random person to watch a 2 year old and a 7 month old

Fozzy

sign me up!
default_eek.gif

Tyler

she cant take the nigth off there r only 2 pharmacists at her stroe and the other had to have wednesdays off and not gonna get a random person to watch a 2 year old and a 7 month old
They are called floaters ... it's they're job to cover different stores. Rite Aid has them, trust me.

Ryan

Because they've always been on Wednesdays.

I'm in. +1 maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back