Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
looks like I am in.

Had to postpone Surgery due to Poison friggen ivy and Jury Doodies.. lol

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Hey Mark look likes Son of Mainiac will be coming and he`s hoping to have his new car by then. It`s not a Subaru because he wanted a convertible. It`s a Mitsi Spyder GT 6 speed. Went to test drive one Wednesday and the closest dealer that had a 6 speed was in Nashau. When the dealer did a search for the color and equipment he wanted only one car showed up in the country in Baton Rouge. He`s waiting for them to get it shipped up here.
default_frown.gif

Mark

good news! i've moved you back up in the list.

Let's go people, make your RSVP. I'm very competitive and would like to hit that 50 mark that i told Bugaboo

Tyler

I can't make it ... I'll be on stage at Bull Feenies. Damnit!
How do I always get the date wrong, I'm an idiot. I can be there, possibly +1 haha!

I hope the 50/50 pot is a little bigger than last time ... come on people, I could use the money
default_banana.gif

Mark

How do I always get the date wrong, I'm an idiot. I can be there, possibly +1 haha!
I hope the 50/50 pot is a little bigger than last time ... come on people, I could use the money
default_banana.gif
haha, every month. i'll put you down for +1 for the hell of it.

Stein

Stein
Not a fan of bugaboo (I haven't even been since I was like 7) but I'll come just for that little raccoon that rises out of the tree stump
default_banana.gif

<-vegetarian

I'll figure out later if i can actually come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

ha. we tend to have meat themed events by coincidence. however i believe bugaboo has some decent veggie type meals. I know they have some awesome salads...however they generally dump some type of steak on them

Ty Ty

Ah what the hell, myself and the mighty RallyJeep shall make an appearance so you can all stare in awe...or just laugh. Either way...I like steak.

Stein

Stein
ha. we tend to have meat themed events by coincidence. however i believe bugaboo has some decent veggie type meals. I know they have some awesome salads...however they generally dump some type of steak on them
I've noticed...

I remember them having grilled cheese (at least on the kids menu
default_banana.gif
).

Carter

Administrator
If you plan on attending the ball game and dont have paypal, please bring your payment to the group meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back