MS November 2010 Meet.

Nate

Founding Father
Way late again. SORRY!

Where:

Red Robin . 52 Stephen King Drive Augusta, ME 04330.When: Wednesday November 10th 6:15PM - Whenever.

logo.png

Come join us for a last minute meal. Great burgers, cold beer, and endless baskets of fries.

Also keep in mind, that this month, and at next months meet I will be collecting TOYS FOR TOTS. So bring any new unwrapped toys to me, and I can make sure they get to the right place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
I kind of did it because we have neglected the northerners a bit, and this leaves Portland open for a bigger Holiday December meet. I make it a point every year to try and collect Toy-for-Tots, and last years got snowed out. I hope to make up for it this year. Im in.

Nate

Founding Father
Tell me something I don't know... All I know is I sat and ate dinner with like 4 other people.

Ray

The Northernah'
i have class until like 11 in fort kent on weds. BUT if i leave right after I should be in augusta at like...530 so im in.

Ryan

Oh how I love Red Robin! But slight chance I can make it up to Augusta on a Wednesday night
default_unsure.png

ReZPunK

Oh how I love Red Robin! But slight chance I can make it up to Augusta on a Wednesday night
default_unsure.png

45 minutes to Augusta from north from portland no?

1.5 hours south of a drive for me...to attend the "northern" meet. you can do it!

Ryan

45 minutes to Augusta from north from portland no?

1.5 hours south of a drive for me...to attend the "northern" meet. you can do it!
It's not the drive I can't do, it's the clinical hours I have to put in at school for my major.

Latest posts

Back