Arrive @ 5:30

Eat @ 6:00-7PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bring Your Cash!!

$16 Per Plate includes:

Never ending Ricetta's Specialty Pizza

House or Caeser Salad and Rolls

Soft Drinks

Beer, Wine and Liquor is served at the Falmouth location, this will be on your personal tab, Sorry STiNate!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As always, there will be a 50/50 raffle to win some cash and support the club.

Tickets will be priced as follows:

1 ticket= $2

3 tickets=$5

8 tickets=$10

=========================

1. Mark
  2. Carter
  3. STInate
  4. Mainiac
  5. subi_supernes
  6. krazykarpenter_2.5i
  7. CheySpec207
  8. Patsti +1
  9. bigsxy
  10. Pedro +1
  11. XDRITYX
  12. spinmastert
  13. CheySpec207 -might be late
  14. Ryan314 -maybe

Remember guys we need you to bring cash for this to work for the catering. It's going to result in 1 bill with included 18% gratuity. If you have a "favorite" Ricetta's pizza let me know, we can pick any of them, I just told them to pick their best suggestions for now.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I plan on coming. What can I do to get you guys to come to Acton
default_biggrin.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm going to end up missing the Northerners September meet due to being at a wedding. I might drive down from Bangor for this. We'll see.

ReZPunK

4 hour round trip on a wednesday night. maybe if next month is in Augusta i will make the trek.

Kristof

Banned
sorry no go for me 16 bucks for pizza is a rip off. i think maybe ill go for a drive!!!!!!
default_additional_bsflag.gif
:bs:
default_banana.gif
that night instead

Tyler

I live right down the street ... but I don't think I'll be going. Sorry. Last time I paid for unlimited pizza, it ran out?
default_banana.gif
Maybe I'll join Kristof

Kristof

Banned
I live right down the street ... but I don't think I'll be going. Sorry. Last time I paid for unlimited pizza, it ran out?
default_banana.gif
Maybe I'll join Kristof
ill make sure to stay behind u so u dont have to stare at my car since i know you hate the new body style lol

TheNailman

Warcock
all you can eat pizza? i might be in for this one. be nice to have a new location to try out!. hope they are up to having a large group.

Mark

They have a catering setup and will be ready with pizza and will continue replenishing throughout the night.

K

Kati

(to be read in a warm and friendly tone)

I would like to ask that you take in consideration people's dietary needs and lack of funds.

I am requesting that we have a "Misfits" table for those of us who are proactive with Mainely Subarus, but aren't on board with the $16.00 per person fee. And if we need a BINGO dobber to stamp our hands to make sure we aren't eating pizza, then so be it.

This will allow for more members to attend, and these are usually the ones who participate in the 50/50 raffle- in which half of that money goes to Mainely Subarus.

As you can see, so far, there are 4 people opting out because of the fee.

Great News: Ricetta's is known for their daily pizza buffet, so, they WILL be on board more so than the last "unlimited pizza deal" that we got taken for. And they also supply you with pitchers of drinks, so you don't have to worry about dying of thirst. This news makes it worth it (providing the pizza is decent).

My personal concern:

I don't want to pay $16.00 for a side salad and a glass of water. I could benefit both nutritiously and financially if I purchased my own hearty salad for about $11.00. Now the salad will be a self serve salad, but still won't contain the protein that I need.

And yes, I have paid WELL OVER $16.00 at meets for my individual meals, and that is because they suited my dietary needs at that time.

Believe me, if pizza fit into my health regimen, and it was actually supplied to us, and I did eat rolls and drink a $2.25 soda or two, then it may be worth it.

And can you please explain the reason why they are only serving from 6-7pm, as they are open until 10pm? This meet is a half an hour to an hour earlier than the meets usually are. And that cuts down on the meeting and eating time for everyone, and it doesn't allow for much long distance travel times either.

** Ahhh, I looked back to see that we normally show up at 6, go in at 6:30, and you all have always had a half an hour to hour eating time.

So, 5:30pm is still a half an hour early for many people, which if this is being served "buffet style", then some may miss out again. Annnd, it's brighter and warmer outside, so it's kind of funny that we are going in earlier than the cold, dark winter meets.

XDIRTYX

just wondering why its $16 when they have the same deal during lunch m-f for $10.95 and sat-sun for $11.95? doesn't sound like a deal to me
default_biggrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back