$8500 OBRO

VF-52 turbo

Sti pistons

Sti heat treated crankshaft

King Main and Crank bearings

All OEM subaru Gaskets and seals.

Sti 11mm Oil pump

Full gates timing kit with new water pump

block was machined and the heads were checked over completely.

Gimmick Motorsports Inlet tube

Sti catless Up-pipe

CNT Downpipe

Lightweight Flywheel with Exedy stage 1 clutch

Currently on a Base tune from Granite State Dyno. does need struts up front and possibly a front R wheelbearing. Was rebuilt 7K ago. Have invoice from the shop.

Sorry pottle for dropping this right on top of your post.

I need to sell this and this is probably the best audience for it. Make me a reasonable offer and she could be yours today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Reason for selling? best of luck, sad
default_frown.gif

Industry

I love the car,but I've got to try and recoup some of the money I put into it. I will be picking up a forester soon. Just need to change directions a bit. The car is not far from realizing the full potential of the motor build, but I don't have the resources to finish it up. I'll take $8000 cash from a Mainely Subarus member.

Pottle

Lol No worries. 3 LGTs for sale now. Damn. I will never sell mine.

When I bought mine- it only took 6 days from CL reply to driving the car home.

Industry

Just looking over the invoice, and parts I had supplied myself. I have over 4k into the rebuild of this thing. That being said, im trying to move forward with other things. So, we price drop to $7500. Could take trades of your Sportbike+cash (depending on what you have).

Industry

Little update here. 211k miles. Now has 30k on rebuild, and made 257whp/277wtq on a very conservative tune from alex at Granite state Dyno. Got new struts and wheel bearing. 6k for mainelysubarus members.

Latest posts

Back