Nanny in Outback beats DumbDumb in Talon

bigd003

Thought you may appreciate this, especially the Outback owners here-

On my way into work this morning, I was in a line of five Subarus, led by the nanny driven 'Preza OB. There we 2 other fozzies in the sube caravan as well(funny how that always seems to happen- anyone else notice this too??). I digress.

Moving along, on the stretch of Rt.1 from Bath to the Topsham connector there was this dumbazz chick racing the paint flakes off her Florida tagged, fart can equipped '91 Talon, weaving in and out, gaining a spot then losing a spot. Idiot. I could see all this from my green tinted auto dimming rear view, and eventually the Eagle tried to fly by me and the OB... She passed me in the right lane, lookin all mean and pissy, and then when she drove her POS up by the OB, the OB squatted ever so slightly in the rear and began pulling away from me and my cruise controlled speed of ~70. "A race?!?!" I thought to myself as a Sube not sporting the MS.com sticker (obviously needs one!- the current design of course haha) gives this hobag a lil run for her coupons.

I decided to follow suit, and sped up to create no space between the OB and Foz. The other subes behind me did the same thing! Subies Unite!

The OB got up to about 85ish, trapping the dishrag behind a slow azz box truck, and we all went by. Smooth team play.

Okay, so normally this sequence of events is barley worth mentioning. EXCEPT for the fact that when I came up by the OB to give props via thumbs up, I see a Granny piloting the the wagon. Shocked and amazed, I chuckled, smiled, waved her on as she blasted up the the Topsham exit in full drift (now i'm making shiz up) tires smoking and flames shooting from the exhaust!

Go Grandma!

And go back to Florida with your Hangnail... err, Talon, See You Next Tuesday!

Iboc_C64

This brightened up my day! And yes I do notice this from time to time, but hey, birds of a feather right?

Subydactyle

Very nice!!! haha
default_unsure.png

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I never notice subes together...
default_idk.gif

the talon is one that does not get hung onto local for very long, unless sitting around for a conversation...the dumb ones have the fart cans. I see one left driving around in the city once and awhile.

this hot rod forum I hang out at, guy had one. made fun of as if he had a ricer (I make fun too) More into mustangs, kinda like me, more into american but does have a little japanese master of something.

even though "eagle" is in the dodge import, still can't shake the iffy reality.

I like this place for that. puts stuff in its place in the auto/truck realm.

snow monday. I hope its a foot or more in the low moving west..

default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back