need a room in the portland area.

Mighty Subie

so I am trying to find an inexpensive room for rent or roommate in the portland area. I currently have a place in waterville but it's 150 miles round trip each day. I can't afford the gas and rent combined. If anyone has anything, let me know!!! If anyone needs a reference, a bunch of people on here know me well enough to vouch for me (pedro, shorty, etc)... They might choose not to but doesn't mean they can't! lol Anyway, Thanks a lot in advance.

Matt

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I'll vouch for Matt. And I am checking a couple sources for you on the place man.

Mighty Subie

no more texas?

Not yet. They are still doing my background check. It's taking forever. I'm doing security right now while they finish up. And yes, it's been over a full year since I applied. I have about 14 months invested. They are 3 months into my background check. I would think they would be reasonably close to being done by now.

im thinking about renting one of my spare rooms out. im in standish
how much?

And thanks Ryan and Inski. I have an option right now but it's going to be for 450 a month and my hours might not keep up with that much. I unfortunately don't have consistent hours each week. I work 6 days this week, 3 next week.

Latest posts

Back