this is the start of one sleeve for the ones ive lost over the years

35iu0cj.jpg

10nb88p.jpg

2mxe3it.jpg

288npdk.jpg

K3rn

Hookah Master
thanks

6hrs one sitting was $300 when ihave time going in for the smoke I need on my lower arm

Last edited by a moderator:

K3rn

Hookah Master
haha not as bad as the ones on my legs the were 9hr each I just love art and each one is a part of me

K

Kati

I sat for 9 hours on my chest piece, they told me I handled it better than most men. Looks great! Where did you get it done at?

K

Kati

that's pretty cool. They sound reasonable. I keep getting cover-ups on my meaningful tattoos, cause I go to the wrong "artists" <-- word used VERY lightly. My most recent tattoo cover-up I will be removing after I have the twins. They sell Wrecking Balm now at Walmart, so I figured it's worth a shot. I still have a few ideas in mind, just life changing events and money have put those ideas aside for now.

K

Kati

that is great to hear. Some people don't get that a bad tattoo, no matter the cost, is actually life altering and depressing. And I don't get the people that get work done, and they think it is gorgeous, and it is the most hideous scratching ever done!

K3rn

Hookah Master
oh I have a bad one right on the same arm but coops going to do his best to fix it up ive seen bad tats become beautiful with time and money but I know what your saying when someone thinks they have the best and its just bad.

K

Kati

I had a fly behind my ear, it was supposed to be the size of a fly. The artist made it the size of an amazon moth! It was free, but still. I rocked that ugly thing for years. Then I went to get it covered up with dainty flowers. Nope, my dainty flowers ended up being 3 HUGE "flowers", with weird vines and one flower...each petal looks like Gene Simmons tongue. Of course I couldn't see him doing this while it was being done. I saw it the next morning and pretty much cried. It was one rose and two flowers. And he covered up a triangle with a circle, so that means there are 3 edges still sticking out around.

K

Kati

it's ok. I thought the 3rd time would be a charm, but maybe my 4th would be better.

Latest posts

Back