new wheel ideas

wzrd

Just picked up an 08 STI ...Had the rex for years but haven't had much time to study the STI's yet..

Basicly im looking for ideas for a new set of wheels/differant look for the car....I want to stick with the 18x8.5 size but who knows from there.

probly wrap them in a new set of dunlops and use the wheels currently on the car for winter use[with dedicated winter rubber]..

Car is ONLY used for on road aplications[blacktop].......Thanx for takeing the time...

DShane

Enkei EDR9's, town fair tire has a pretty sweet rim and tire package on them, it's like 1250 with dunlops or 1450 with yokos, pretty sweet deal. Black rims are definitely the way to go though especially if it's black, silver or white.

wzrd

TE37s look good, especially if you're staying on tarmac. Pricey though...
not familiar with those..Is that a brand of wheel?

Hey wzrd, you have to post up some pics of the new ride!
Hey bratman,whatsup

As soon as i get a minute id gladly post up a pick of my new/used ride..

Enkei EDR9's, town fair tire has a pretty sweet rim and tire package on them, it's like 1250 with dunlops or 1450 with yokos, pretty sweet deal. Black rims are definitely the way to go though especially if it's black, silver or white.
Yeah,ive been going with a gun metal grey or black last few set of wheels.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Thanks, Ray. I don't know much about them, Meyagi would know a lot more. I think they look nice though!

Ray

The Northernah'
He has a set of them I think
default_tongue.png

wzrd

Just ordered up a set of "Enkie  tuning" raijin wheels in silver,wrapped in dunlop dirrezza 101...

As much as i liked the look of the 2011 STI wheels made by enkie,i couldn't justify them,over the package i choose, at over 350 apiece plus add in the OEM "dunlop" replacement rubber at 260 apiece...Had to go after market...Ill post pix when they come in next week.

DShane

YES! Good choice bud, those rims are filthy. I love enkei rims. Can't wait to check out the ride in person!

wzrd

I pick up the car on monday...Cant wait to see the new wheel/tires on her...Pix to follow shortly

Latest posts

Back