Newbie in Bangor...

Hey there everyone, I'm fairly new to this site and think its great so far! So like my title says, I'm in the bangor area. I drive a 2000 BH Outback that is lowered and has bright yellow foglights(kinda easy to spot). I don't have any pictures to put up here right yet, but I will soon when i get the chance. Some people on here might have seen me or my car around, feel free to say hi or hello. 
default_smile.png
Hopefully there is another get-together up here so I can meet some local Subie people!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Hey! I'm from Bangor. I don't know if I have seen you or not. I have a black hatchback STi. I'll see you around!

WRB_Tank

Welcome I'm in Bangor as well.  I drive a white Impreza L wagon with 2.5RS facelift and some other goodies.

SubaruJim

Hello, I also am a newbe from Bangor. I drive a Satin White 2013 WRX. If you drive I-395 or Rt. 1A to Ellsworth you have for sure seen me. I am looking forward to going on the ride on the 26th, hoping  for good weather. This site seems pretty cool by the way. Rock on hope to meet some or of you soon somewhere.

Latest posts

Back