Flatbread Co.
399 Commercial St.
Rockport, Maine
 ​
Thursday, November 5th, 2015
 ​
Arrive at 6:30pm, go in at 7pm
 ​
Made with all natural, organic, locally grown ingredients, Flatbread Company specializes in brick oven, wood fired pizzas. The salad ingredients are freshly farmed, and the desserts are prepared locally as well!

We will have the entire upstairs-- to allow us to comfortably mingle amongst one another! 

There's tons of parking. Parking is either visible from Route 1, or we may "own" the large parking lot in the back. :)

We'll arrive at 6:30pm, and go in at 7pm!
Early birds, stragglers and kids of all ages are welcome!

We'll have a freshly made, colorful selection of Mainely Subarus vinyl decals to purchase for only $5 a piece! 
*Made possible by our new vendor! :)

Don't forget cash to help support the club and fatten your pockets! That's right! Our 50/50 ticket drawing has been quite a success! Half of the money for the ticket sales goes to the club, and the other half to the winner of the drawn ticket!! Each winner, thus far, has been able to eat for free with their winnings! Tickets are 1 for $1; 5 for $3; and 8 for $5. 

We look forward to seeing you there!

Please RSVP so we can get an accurate headcount! Thanks!

​

Megulpha

Really good pizza! They also have really cool parking area with separate sections lit up. Can't wait to see the turnout I will have to throw some 'spotted by' cards out over the next couple weeks! I'll be there for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

IssZCoG.png

Holy parking batman!! That's my kind of venue!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Thanks to everyone who made it out to the meet last night! We had another great turnout! This week's 50/50 went to Josh Monster Harrington! Thanks to everyone who was able to participate in that as well. We also sold several decals, and already have to order some more in certain colors! Hope to see everyone at the next meet!

injulen

I like that you call him Josh "Monster" Harrington outside of just Facebook tagging haha

Great meetup! Sorry I didn't stay longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back