Oct 1 - Last CMC AutoX of the Year

Joe WRX

Here's a link:

http://www.cumberlandmotorclub.com/acrosss.htm

I'll be there with the STi and the support truck and staff in tow.

Who else is gonna show up?

Here's a inspirational photo:

webpicture634so0.jpg

WRXav8r

i will be there... haven't decided on a car to bring though.... maybe another C230 Kompressor... we have a 6spd Coupe in stock now... I'll think about it....

Evan

i will be there... haven't decided on a car to bring though.... maybe another C230 Kompressor... we have a 6spd Coupe in stock now... I'll think about it....
i'll be there too, but much like jim i haven't decided on which girl i'll bring. probably amy, kerri got to come last time ;D

this time i'll actually have my rex back in action though....

not that i'll be racing.

RallyK

I will be there obviously.

Rob did you get my message about the driving opportunity? Email me or call me, it's important.

bd5

I will be there obviously.
oh, its so obvious.

obviously its so obvious.

obviously, its so obviously obvious, that obviously we all should have obviously already have known it was so obvious.

R

redlinerally

oh, its so obvious.

obviously its so obvious.

obviously, its so obviously obvious, that obviously we all should have obviously already have known it was so obvious.

Well, it was acutely, apparently, audibly, beyond doubt, certainly, conspicuously, decidedly, definitely, discernibly, distinctly, evidently, incontestably, incontrovertibly, indubitably, lucidly, manifestly, markedly, noticeably, obviously, openly, overtly, patently, perceptibly, plainly, positively, precisely, prominently, purely, recognizably, seemingly, sharply, sonorously, surely, translucently, transparently, undeniably, undoubtedly and unmistakably obvious that this is true!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Oh and whoever shows up, if you want to bring grillable items I will have the grill with me as always. It will be running durring the lunching hours. It isn't huge but it gets the job done!

Evan

hrmm, now it looks like its leaning towards it being kerri and i that show up, like last time.

rallyk, where you there at the last bath meet? i was. what are you driving?

pedro, i might bring some hotdogs, maybe footlongs. if we're lucky kerri will do her 'trick'.

and by that i mean actually sit in one place long enough to eat an entire hotdog.

weirdo.

akinaspeedstar

i might be going to watch. i haven't decided yet, if i do i'll probaly go i'll probaly be wandering around you guys pits finding someone to hang out with, going by yourself kinda sucks
default_redface.gif

Evan

well i'll be in this car:

DSCF8630.jpg

i'll probably be wearing a blue SPT hat and standing with a brunette.

any way i can spot you people? i'll know jim, and i'll know pedros car (although i didnt get to meet him last time).

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
well atleast stop by and say hi!.. oh and if you want something to cook on the grill, bring it by. I don't want to store the partial tank of gas over the winter.

Latest posts

Back