Opensourse Beer Meet?

Killerbumblebee

So I wanted to see if there was any interest in getting all the people who are opensourse/tactrix/romraider guru's together with some of us who are just getting into it. What you guys think?

Ben

Killerbumblebee

Definitly in maine. Matt and I both just got into opensourse. It would be nice to be able to talk to some of you guys who have been doing it for a while in a setting that we can entice you into telling us all your secrets while we liqeur you up!

default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Trainable

If you guys want to do this let me know. I'll hop on to check in a bit more often and hook you up with my email for slightly more efficient communication. I can probably drag out ralli as well.

Maxxguy25RS

I like both of these things. I have been wanting to find out more about open source tuning and I love a good beer. I'm there for sure. When and where?

Trainable

Well ralli is in. Now we just have to nail down a location and date. I'll push Lion's Pride in Brunswick as a possible location.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
So can us who need a retouch on an opensource tune show up and get a touch up......and drink beer? Willing to throw a few bucks..
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back