Pics of the new car from the new member

Blue GT

Here is the new car, sorry its still stock.

2005 legacy GT 5speed/ Black leather/ Heated seats/ Moonroof/ I can't wait for it to snow!!!

Frontside1.jpg

Backside.jpg

Front1.jpg

Looking forward to meeting everyone eventually at a meet or drive or something

Blue GT

the pics were taken at random while i was driving back to work i think i was in Falmouth??

I live in Brunswick, I became a member on legacyGT right after STM although I haven't been able to spend any real time going through it, and as for the RE92s I've heard that but i'm not that worried its not going to see anything crazy just yet. I am looking into picking up some cheap snows when i can afford it.

Other than that, can't wait to start modding it'l just take a little while to pay off some debt first.

ShagginWagon

the pics were taken at random while i was driving back to work i think i was in Falmouth??

I live in Brunswick, I became a member on legacyGT right after STM although I haven't been able to spend any real time going through it, and as for the RE92s I've heard that but i'm not that worried its not going to see anything crazy just yet. I am looking into picking up some cheap snows when i can afford it.

Other than that, can't wait to start modding it'l just take a little while to pay off some debt first.
Good plan! I picked up some Continental Contact Extremes (~$90ea) from tire rack to hold me over last winter and liked them so much I kept them on! I do widh that I had gone to 225s though...

Car looks sharp! See you out there!

Blue GT

thanks for the compliments, now I love subys as well, i drove in just a few inches of snow tuesday and this thing was a blast!

Latest posts

Back