Race Rubber - Free to good home

Apollyon12

Four Avon Tech-R 225/45-17

They are old, unevenly worn and about half used. But they have been properly stored and would make a great set for someone who is ready to transition to full race rubber.

These are free, but I will only give them to you if you are actually going to use them. Not someone who is looking to stockpile or flip them for a buck. Also, you will need to pick them up at my home in Sanford.

Apollyon12

No. In a race situation, you will not get enough miles out of them to cause any diff damage. "Racing" would put more wear and tear on the diffs than running these.

That being said, what happend was that one tire was used for one track day session. It rubbed on the fender so it was not used again (not a subaru).

T

The Asian Persuasion

I'll take them...pm sent!

Last edited:

Fluffy282

My car would likely see a few hundred miles before and after races with these tires. Too bad I've been dieing to get some solid rubber under her!

Apollyon12

It is not legal to drive these tires on the street. You have to change them at the events or trailer your car. Dunlop Star Specs or Falkon Azenis RT615's are going to be your best bet.

Tires have been spoken for.

Fluffy282

A lot of things about my car aren't street legal :p thanks tho, ill look into the dunlops. Kudos on hooking someone up with rubber too.

Latest posts

Back