removing badge

cwiggin

I thought about removing the oval Subaru badge on the trunk, will fishing line work on that or would it leave holes in the trunk??? Thanks. Cars an 05 legacy

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I believe that the subaru "seven sisters stars"

Badge has two studs on the back on all years. . So yes two whole would be left.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Some year cars didn't, I've seen some gd chassis that didn't, but mine does. Either that out those people paid to have their trunk re sprayed because it looked clean. Try poking around, shine a flashlight everywhere possible to see if they stick through, if you want I can help look tomorrow

cwiggin

It looks like its stuck on with the adhesive stuff. But hard to tell. I'll have to take a look tomorrow.

I'll prob be home most of the afternoon.if youvwanted to swing by. I'll be busy in the morning.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I've heard higher test strength fishing line works, just leave the car parked in the sun for a while before you try it. And if I remember correctly our cars do have the two holes.

cwiggin

took a good look at the badge yesterday,  its got posts on the back so would leave holes........after pulling back the mat on the trunk lid, noticed my trunks rusting away underneath the mat where the clips are

Latest posts

Back