Ride Of The Season - Winter 2013 Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Ride Of The Season

Well here we go Mainely Subarus members, were going to give this a shot after many requests. Were going to do a ride of the season, so there will be 4 winners a year. Each winner will recieve a $25 gift card to any of our vendors ( our choice ) and a $10 ms store credit for anything we have for sale and a custom ROTSeason member tag. You will also be a featured member within the garage and a separate page will become devoted to the winners. Photos of your car as well as a full spec sheet will be included and everything will also be posted on our facebook page so everyone will see your ride.

To submit your ride for selection you must have a car within the garage. You will pm me ( Matt00rs25) your submission and i will add you to the list. Submissions will occur in December/ March/ June/ September from the 1st of the month to the 15th. Voting will be from the 16th to the end of the month. Please send me a single photo of the car to add to the poll, heres the kicker...the photo you send must correspond with the season, so this upcoming voting session will require a snow theme, assuming we have snow by then!! Use your imagination for the rest. The eventual winner will be voted on by the members and be featured for the quarter. You can only win once per season but can submit as much as you like.

So hopefully this all make sense to you all.

Submissions start Saturday the 1st and end Thursday the 15th of December.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
oh im in for the winter season
default_smile.png

sooch

Type-RA
matt im going to throw this out there. The way rs25.com does their COTM (car of the month) is by likes on each photo. The system works pretty well and people can vote on multiple pictures if they want to keep them around. Take a look at the way they are laying theirs out right now if you want. The final round could be a poll or something so you can only vote on just one car.

just some ideas to give ya.

Matt

Right, we'll have two weeks of nominations followed by two weeks of voting. Your pictures will be included in the poll so you know who your voting for. No picture sent... No nomination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Yea I think that'll be fine to nominate someone else. Just make sure there's car in the garage and send me the photo for the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back