Ride Of The Season-Winter 2013 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Why does the poll voting have two radio buttons at the bottom? It doesn't work...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I think I fixed the poll?

Also:

holy hell instagram has really murdered the art of photography.
Now it's missing k3rn and rawfuel.

And holy hell yes.... MAH IPHONE HAS A 858736 MEGAPIXEL CAMERAAAAAAAA SO I CAN TAKE HUGE GRAINY PICS YO AND PUT THEM ON TEH INSTAGRAMS.

Gretsch308

Now it's missing k3rn and rawfuel.

And holy hell yes.... MAH IPHONE HAS A 858736 MEGAPIXEL CAMERAAAAAAAA SO I CAN TAKE HUGE GRAINY PICS YO AND PUT THEM ON TEH INSTAGRAMS.
Where's your awesome photo.... I use an iPhone for all my pics. Who cares.

02 WRX Chris

So it says that if I try to vote for myself, I have to vote for someone else in the other section >< Not cool!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yea, the bottom two are still radio buttons. Which means you HAVE to choose one of the bottom two, and as many of the top ones as you want.

Matt

alright so heres the issue....i can do one poll with 20 possible answers...there were 22 entries so two questions...apparently you have to answer each question, so those bottom 2 had to be chosen along with whom ever from the top...so what i did was move it to an 11 person split. i think its the best i can do for now....i edited it so the bottom half were moved so if you voted for them youll have to do it again...sorry guys.

Stein

Stein
Voted
default_smile.png

inski

I didn't delete. I couldn't decide. Now I have. Voted. Done and done. Pretty close contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back