sandblasting and powdercoating

Spiller1327

My rs 6 spokes are getting pretty layered with paint. Like 4 layers now. Who in maine does sandblasting and powder coating? I think that's my best bet right now because i do not want to hand sand all the curves in the wheels to get them back to the first layer of paint to do them correctly. Any info appreciated

Jamey

Sr powder coating top notch work , he in nh tho

2569c46a.jpg
. These are wheels he did for me he did two stage color

Jamey

Being a one piece wheel it was not easy doing a two tone I paid 130 wheel that includes blasting and cleaning he did a awesome job is show u in Person but I sold them

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Engine worx unlimited or something in raymond does blasting. Paid 100 for 5 wheels, came out perfect.

Lazy edit: 4 wheels

11blackSTi

May have already got your wheels done, but I had mine done at Colortec in Portland, ME and they did a great job!

KamB

Kam Berry
I trust engine works (worx?) in Raymond. He has bored a couple sleds cylinders for me and recently helped me with the timing chain on my olds. Always good work.

Fluffy282

Yeah.... I seem to be the only one who's had bad luck with engine works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zach

Dyer's Soda Blasting  in Bowdin maine does 4 wheels for $100. I just got a quote from him today.

his number is (207) 666-8386

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

I had mine done out in Windham at a place called GDL Paint. If I remember correctly, he charged $75 per wheel.

Latest posts

Back