SG Forester STI front under lip - ultra rare hp/tq/aero gains! brap!

bigd003

Hey dudes,

I am selling my lip.  I had it installed for about 4 days, then took it off to repair a little crack in the underside of it.  I did the work, came out okay, but never put it back on for some reason... Burts Bees works wonders for chapped and cracked lips, and that's how I fixed this one too!  Slathered on a whole little can of bee crap on there and viola!  Better than JDM

Not too long after NOT re installing it, I hit an 18 wheeler re-tread that smashed the shiznit outta my front bumper, so at least the "gold filled" lip was saved, as it was still hanging on the wall! haha. 

It still hangs on my wall, but figure it should hang under someones bumper.  I just snapped a couple pics of it, I'll put them up in a bit, or just PM them to interested buyers who have money. if there is any interest- PM me or txt 217 3E5 six. 

I paid 498 plus tax.  I'll sell it for 350. OR if you want to make it happen no BS and come pick it up too (biddeford), make an offer YOU would not refuse --> (I am not into men, pics of men or pics of women who look like men)

If you don't own a forester and just want to see pics, I will glady txt them to you for 5 bux paypal friends and family ;-)

Peace dudes

bigd003

It was really fixed with JB weld, and the HP gains are undectable on modern dynomometers, as they lack the technology to fully analyze the horsepower gains created by the inverse relationship of the downforce at the front of the vehicle as compared to lift at the rear of the vehicle.  Only with proper after spoilers can one fully achieve a road pull butt dyno reading that will most likely be off the scale and difficult to appreciate.

Latest posts

Back