snow drive:):):):);)

05RSKID

Looking to put a snow drive together out and around the stud mill rd. Was thinking a Sunday March 22nd. Just wondering best way to post. Drive wont be as long as the dirt drives but know of two great roads and looking for a couple more. Went out this past weekend and put the rs in the ditch and blew the clutch so have to go out again to find a few more roads.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I miss being up there in winter!  Roads like those don't exist down here, plus grumpy
default_additional_mod.gif
everywhere.  March will be super icy out there unless you get more snowfall in mid-March.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Sounds sweet! I'll ride along, all seasons + snow drive will probably result in a lot of tow strap usage
default_smile.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
or tree sappling brokage 
default_wink.png

don't think i forgot about it!

and i am down!!!!!
LOL yea, that was pretty funny.

The GL is a bit too rusty now, so it doesn't drive anymore. The outback has boring normal people all seasons on it, so it's fun to play ken block in parking lots, but not so good for logging road stuff... Also I absolutely hate how the outback handles. It's complete understeer city, which is kinda how all stock subarus are, I'm just used to the GL. There's some stuff to be done with front castor and whatnot, so maybe this summer I'll mess around with it a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

I can try an get out and look tonight if a few people would still like to go for a drive i am always up to go.  been having car and phone problems so haven't kept up on this sorry guys and girls

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
How'd it go?

I didn't get home till almost 2am last night driving down from Millanocket, it was snowing pretty hard. Roads must have been SLICK out there.

Latest posts

Back