So, I'm the new guy

CWey55

Title says it all, been a member of the Facebook group for a couple weeks so came over here to check it out. Teach me knowledge.

Anyone that's a Facebook group member has seen her but just because why not here is a not updated pic lol. Have since added Rokblokz flaps (and license plates lol) 

13653276_10206537661817408_7017509595916656449_o.jpg

i-wagon

Welcome. We can try to "teach you knowledge" back in the day of direct people to stinate's epic build thread. Guy built an 07 sti and showed how much can go wrong chasing power and how expensive it could get

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Welcome. We can try to "teach you knowledge" back in the day of direct people to stinate's epic build thread. Guy built an 07 sti and showed how much can go wrong chasing power and how expensive it could get
He's going in the same direction again, but now with his Spec B.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Title says it all, been a member of the Facebook group for a couple weeks so came over here to check it out. Teach me knowledge.

Anyone that's a Facebook group member has seen her but just because why not here is a not updated pic lol. Have since added Rokblokz flaps (and license plates lol) 
Welcome aboard.

CWey55

Well I dunno how much "power chasing" I'll do. I'm 32 with a kid so it certainly won't be a full out built monster. So far I've added mud flaps, interior LED's, window tint, and blacked out my emblems and window trim. Have Hellas and Invidia Q300 going on this week. 

i-wagon

Hella horns or lights? Either way their a nice add on. I understand the lack of funding, now we have a little one my mods have dwindled

Latest posts

Back