SOLD.…Raceland coilovers FS: $200, like new | 02-07 imp | 03-08 forester

Status
Not open for further replies.

04fxt

Selling my coilovers. Bought them last summer, just lifted my car, dont need them. $200, i am moving... Dont have room for them!!

Last edited by a moderator:

04fxt

I think they are still under warranty... Not even a year old. Not sure about specs, i got them for the price, so i never looked.

They ride decent, and they are quiet. If i was staying low, i would never sell them. They were worth every penny.

04fxt

Also, front has caster/camber in the plates... Nice feature. The height adjustment is in the knuckle, so you set the spring tension with the jam nuts, then set your height.

Oops double tap

04fxt

Jamey, not sure on that... After 08 i dont know much about fitment. Maybe somone else can advise?

04fxt

Looks like 08+ are different. Since i haven't been under one, im not sure how much diff they are

04fxt

BAM!! Sold for cheap, that's how we do it.

I still got some 225/50/16's with 5k on them it someone wants those... Lol

dsmith

fresh dave has two sets of ricelands now 
ooh ya. got em for my girlfriends wrx. 200$ and they look like they just came out of the box. I will upgrade my suspension when I get wheels and tires, and make sure my tranny isn't going to blow up.

boxerboost

Crap that was a good price, grats! I'd have bought them just as backups at that cheap haha. You're a good boyfriend, D. 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back