Subaru Parts

jfraz2482

I have parted out several different style Subarus.  I have lots of parts available for 2005-2009 Outbacks, I have 2004 Impreza Outback parts, I have 03 Forester parts.  The parts are from salvaged title vehicles.  All the parts are stock parts and are at the best prices.  Let me know what you need and I can give you a price.  

Jamey

I'm looking for a pass fender for a 06 legacy black if possible .. not sure the fitment options

jfraz2482

I don't have a black one.  I have a white one.  You'd have to have it painted.  I'm getting $49.00 for fenders. 

jfraz2482

I live in Wells and I work in Lebanon.  I travel to Richmond, exit 43 on 295, every Thursday.  I am actually headed up there tomorrow morning.  Let me know if you want to meet.  I'd be there around 9 am.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I need a WRB GD impreza sedan RR door...  WRB front GD sedan fenders also appreciated.

jfraz2482

Ryan R, the only Impreza I've parted out, so far, is an 04 Outback.  

42012RS, I don't have an H6 at this point.  

drunkinmonk

I need headlights from an 08-09 outback and front wheel inner fender covers. Please let me know if that's available ands price? Thanks

jfraz2482

Drunkinmonk, I only have the right headlight from an 05 right now.  I haven't parted out anything newer than an 07.  I have three more cars that I need to strip sitting out back and would be able to let you know if I have what you are looking for by the end of next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back