The Official eBay Thread

Ray

The Northernah'
default_additional_hail.gif

Meyagi

I'm a hack
its not the motor that sucks, its that goofy twin turbo setup. would be cool to put into a mail wagon though

blehhh

wow, that whole "working on cars" thing looks a lot easier when you subtract the car and think about building stuff on the floor or a bench. 

4_108576_5almm1fa.jpg

SUBARUDE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Subaru-Other-GL-1989-Subaru-GL-Base-Hatchback-2-Door-1-8L-/321340744940?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4ad166a4ec&item=321340744940&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

1989 Subaru GL 62,000 original miles. I have owned the car since august and have put about 10,000 easy commute miles on the car. Interior is mint, clean, non smoking. body is fairly clean. dent behind the driver side door, easily can be popped out, on demand four wheel drive when you need it and front wheel drive great mpgs when you don't. The only problem within the past couple of weeks is that the transmission has a slight problem with the linkage and will no longer go into gear. Other than that I have never had a problem with this car and it is very reliable. In the past 7 months I have only had to replace the alternator and a fresh battery. thank you for looking

SUBARUDE

1988 SUBARU RX4 AWD TURBO ... 189,625 Original Miles $3800

This Beauty comes to us from Utah, It has Manual Gearbox, Diff Lock, Power Brakes, Power windows, Power door locks, Tape / AM / FM, Power Mirror and R134 Air Conditioning.

Engine is in Good Shape, does not smoke, does not leak, nice and quiet. Our Mechanics have Fully serviced the engine, installed new Timing Kit, as well as Engine Seals.

Gearbox feels Perfect, shifts without any problems, without delay, and without noise. Clutch feels like New.

Suspension is in Excellent shape, Car tracks nice and straight. We have replaced both Front Axles and Brake Pads.

There is No Evidence of any Electrical problems.

The exterior is in Excellent shape for a 1988. ( !!! Check out the pictures !!! ). The paint in great shape with absolutely no rust anywhere on the car.

Cloth Seats, Carpet Floor and Glass are all in Great shape ( !!! Check out the pictures !!! )

Interior of this car is Nice and Clean ( !!! Check out the pictures !!! ).

This beauty has 4 matching Tires ( 60% tread ), that are mounted on Good straight rims.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Subaru-Other-RX-Turbo-1988-subaru-rx-turbo-awd-/131174266788?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1e8a9877a4&item=131174266788&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Latest posts

Back