The Rise of the White Mammoth

K3rn

Hookah Master
so my 95 legacy popped its motor in Kentucky 3hrs from my moms place so i called her and my uncle came with a hauler to bring it home so i was down well vary down as it was my only car
default_frown.gif
but i got an early Christmas gift from my mom here it is

29zamb5.jpg

mmsqds.jpg

35mh9vn.jpg

2a64i0y.jpg

so im vary happy to be back in a 5spd and its my fave gen wagon

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Sweet turn around! Make sure the head gaskets aren't leaking, and if they are, make sure the coolant and oil stay topped up! Has the timing belt been done? It would suck for something to fail on the next long road trip! Lol

K3rn

Hookah Master
no leaks and yes the timing belt and clutch were just done ya i dont want to get stuck again ill be back up home in jan or feb im loving the wagon

K3rn

Hookah Master
lights and DC are going on this as well as the hood scoop and forester rims that i have up home oh and ill hopefully be getting my windows tinted down here cuz its dirt cheep

K3rn

Hookah Master
so i was pulling parts off the 95 so i wanted to show my work space down here

14nejbq.jpg

u0bh0.jpg

and if i need to go anyplace i just pick one and go

14bm9ap.jpg

K3rn

Hookah Master
so the wagon is still in nashville cuz we cant get a title till mid jan witch is lame as hell but the guy that has the car is cool he put it inside for me. the 95 wint to the junk yard today i had thot i left the STI scoop up home but when i was cleaning the 95 out it was in the back so im going to paint it and paint my DC muffler and in Jan when the car is here im going to to fix the leak in the brake line and put on the scoop and muffler and have the windows tinted then when i get home ill put on my forester rims on ill post pics when i can

K3rn

Hookah Master
well a buddy of mine got WRB paint for his civic then asked if he gave me the paint if id fix the rust on his car and paint it black so looks like my wagon is going WRB some time in the spring

K3rn

Hookah Master
well i got the car today went to reg it just to find out its a stolen car so they called the cops and i had to go to the jail and talk long story short i will get my money back from the real owner hes happy he gets his car back so now i have nothing im bummed

Latest posts

Back