Thoughts?

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Hey guys, need some opinions here...

I have a deal I can get for $350 which is a turbo-back single exhaust from CNT (full cat-back exhaust with high-flow catted down-pipe - used.. I was thinking of buying that and then getting my Subaru dyno-tuned and save up a couple more bucks and go with the Nameless quad-tip axel back system. Do you guys think this would be a good bet, or just wait in general and save up and buy the Invidia Q300 (which I still would need a DP) and then get it tuned? Honestly I just want to get my car tuned, and have some kind of exhaust on it... But at the same time I am still trying to be sensible and have some cost savings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Does it function well as it is now? Personally, it's such a new car, I'd just leave it. Get used to the car and enjoy it for a while before you embark on the slippery slope of modding.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Does it function well as it is now? Personally, it's such a new car, I'd just leave it. Get used to the car and enjoy it for a while before you embark on the slippery slope of modding.
He has already started, so no stopping now.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
I mod everything I own and honestly want something that sounds good and I can get tuned. The CNT would function fine and would serve as just an in between. I honestly like the sound and looks of invidia and nameless but Nameless is the only ones that have an axel back exhaust system that I can find that has quality.

So, back to the main question... Get the CNT and then upgrade the axel back?

WashmyScooby

I mod everything I own and honestly want something that sounds good and I can get tuned. The CNT would function fine and would serve as just an in between. I honestly like the sound and looks of invidia and nameless but Nameless is the only ones that have an axel back exhaust system that I can find that has quality.

So, back to the main question... Get the CNT and then upgrade the axel back?
I say full turbo back:) I coudn't be happier with mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back