Valuguard ABC system: anyone interested in purchasing some with me?

jojo69

I'm not sure I'll have takers here but, like the French say: "qui ne tente rien n'a rien"... aka, got nothing to lose by posting here
default_tongue.png

So I've been wanting to get this decon system for a couple of years. After this winter and all the shit on the roads, I will likely pull the trigger but I can't justify the total cost of it for just myself. I thought that with other like-minded car enthusiast, especially in Maine, we could split the system with 2 or 3 other members. The company advertises for 10 to 15 washes, so that'd be 5 to 7 x washes or 3 to 5 x washes depending on how many peeps are interested in chipping in. 

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, essentially this is a 3 step wash that helps getting rid of your paint's surface contaminants. This is the first step in any good detailing arsenal and/or any paint correction process.

This is the 'chemical' version of what the clay bar does (clay bar is the mechanical version). The advantage is that you are less likely to induce any marring since you are not using a clay bar and rubbing your dirty clay over your paint back and forth. It's safer and attacks contaminants that clay does not.

You can find more info about the system here: http://www.valugard.net/store/p-167-a-b-c-neutralization-system.aspx and google search will fill in the gaps if you really want to know more about via detailing forums. 

I've spent quite some time researching and talking to detail business owners who have used it and confirmed it's a top notch product.

My idea is to split the cost with 1 or a couple of peeps to start. Here is a breakdown. 

Product cost = $55.50

Shipping cost = $27.97

Total cost = $83.47 (rounded to $84)

Cost split by 2 = $42 (5-7 washes)

Cost per 3 = $28 (3-5 washes)

Cost per 4 = $21 (1-3 washes)

No sense in splitting it more than that... 

If you are interested, please let me know or pm me. 

I'd like to order this sometime in April as the weather should be better by then and my car def needs some tlc!

Thanks for reading! 

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

well we have one member who is interested. 1 more and we make it an under $30 'group buy'. No one wanna be able to do a thorough wash of their car and get contams off without spending 1hr rubbing it with a clay bar?

... ya know ya wanna!
default_wink.png

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

Last edited by a moderator:

Industry

I know I can't be the only other guy out there who wants to take good care of their paint. Some of you have a lot nicer paint than i do.
default_cool.png

Pottle

What's tough about splitting the cost is the gap between people. It's not like we live right down the street from each other.

jojo69

What's tough about splitting the cost is the gap between people. It's not like we live right down the street from each other.
True... however, in this particular case, the other person who is interested lives close by and so giving him his hsare of the product is fairly simple. And if there was a third interested party, say like you Pottle, then it'd just be a question of finding a time/day to meet up. It so happens I get my hair cut in Waterville (don't ask) and I need to make an appointment this month, so as long as I could swing by your place (assuming you don't work out of your house and you work a typical 9-5 job during the week) to drop of your share, It aint a major issue. 
default_smile.png
Furthermore, as we've talked, I'd be more than happy to swing up one weekend and meet up to chat or even give a hand (detailing-wise) and could bring the stuff then.

So not a major issues,

Let me know
default_wink.png

Pottle

You get your haircut all the way up here?! Damn!

Let me think about it because honestly clashing by hand isn't that bad. Lol

jojo69

You get your haircut all the way up here?! Damn!

Let me think about it because honestly clashing by hand isn't that bad. Lol
WHen you find a good hairdresser... well, you stick with it!
default_biggrin.png

you mean claying? Hahaha... yes but ABC's offer more decon power than just surface contaminants that a clay would pick up and you aren't using any mechanical force, therefore reducing significantly the likelihood of scratching your paint which will happen with your clay unless you clean it after every single pass (which would be insane and I know of very few people who do that!).

just saying...
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back