who wants to wrx swap their car?

Meyagi

I'm a hack
picking up another wrecked wrx for the driveline. 80k on it, everything seems to be in ok shape. this is the perfect package for someone with a 93-05 n/a subaru that wants a turbo 2.0 swap. if you are interested feel free to contact me and ill go over the numbers with you. i can do the conversion, or ill sell you all the parts needed and you can do it yourself.

Jamey

Boooo

Make it work in mine mike
default_wink.png

Meyagi

I'm a hack
i would if i could man... if i ever end up with a 08- wrx that's wrecked you will be the first to know

Meyagi

I'm a hack
bumping this back up. person who was supposed to buy it backed out after 2 weeks. will sell whole car, just swap parts, or install into your car.

XCELLR8

REVITUP
if it is I am also interested... Wish I had seen this in november
Abby,

FYI, my son is selling his totalled 2002 Black bugeye WRX. Has 206K. Heavy rear damage. Front end, doors, fenders interior all fine. Trunk, lid and roof wrecked.  Located in Sabattus. The only thing he wants to keep full Invidia exhaust. and downpipe. The car HAD a stage II Cobb map. AP has been sold. % speed manual. Interior was in great shape. Sitting in Sabattus, Me. He wanted like a $1000.00 . Car was running great. If you need a contact let me know.

abigailfisk76

Abby,

FYI, my son is selling his totalled 2002 Black bugeye WRX. Has 206K. Heavy rear damage. Front end, doors, fenders interior all fine. Trunk, lid and roof wrecked.  Located in Sabattus. The only thing he wants to keep full Invidia exhaust. and downpipe. The car HAD a stage II Cobb map. AP has been sold. % speed manual. Interior was in great shape. Sitting in Sabattus, Me. He wanted like a $1000.00 . Car was running great. If you need a contact let me know.
Would I be able to swap this into my '06 Impreza?

Latest posts

Back