Wicked Big Meet 2014

Matt

June 8th 2014

I don't remember if I posted this or not but it's back again. Wbm 2014 is in 15 days. Well do the same thing as always, meeting at kennebunk rest stop at 7 am. Well depart around 730 ish. You can prebuy your ticket or buy at the gate. Bring radios for the trip down and I'd personally suggest bring your own lunch as the lines are long and food isn't that good. Who's in this year??​

Last edited by a moderator:

Cholo

I'll be there. Haven't been up to Maine in a few years but I'll be there. What radio do you recommend?

Ryan99OBS

Bought my ticket and radios back in april. There's 12+ of me and my friends from the Rumford area going. Anyone wanna meet up in auburn and convoy to kennebunk?

BobJob

Im in plus the wife. we are coming from Mt Vernon through Augusta if anyone wants to meet up and head to Kennebunk. I guess we are taking the wifes outback :-(  That 6 speed does awesome on the highway.

Jamey

Whoopie doo
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I think I'm going. The ride down last year was a good time. The WBM itself was meh. It used to be better. I'll probably look around an hour or two and head home early.

Ryan99OBS

The ride down was always the highlight for me. The show seems like its getting a lot of good improvements with the different events like autocross and limbo.

Jamey

I'm not being negative just not worth the money and time I was disappointed last year hate say it but bored and the food was horrible and overpriced and the 2+ hrs wasted waiting in line even after per buying for a free shirt that they ran out of before I got to them blah end rant have fun guys
default_smile.png

Ryan99OBS

Hey Matt, Do you happen to have any stickers cut or any shirts? It would be a perfect time for me to finally buy some merch.

Matt

I do have decals and I'm about to set up the store for all the new shirts/sweat shirts and sweat pants.

Sad news though. My babysitter had to cancel and my daughter has double ear infections/nasty drainage into her lungs so she's a cranky kid. To keep my wife sane I'm going to have to miss this one

05RSKID

The wrx is all aligned and ready for the drive(I hope) lol

I just recharged the AC in my 95, my nice Impreza, I have a feeling that might be the most important thing I could do for tomorrow. I washed and waxed it last weekend and it's been in the garage under a cover since. Now as long as I don't break anything at Winterport dragway street night tonight, I'm ready to go for WBM. If anything goes boom, I'm taking the beater 98 RS instead.

Latest posts

Back