wingless trunk (gc version)

spartan5

Hey all,car's almost back together,looking to attract a little less attention to myself this winter,was wondering if anyone had a spare wingless trunk they might be willing to hook me up with,color doesn't matter as I'm gonna be painting it anyways,also would be interested in a str8 swap of my ver 5 STI wing and trunk for a carbon trunk. Thanks

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I wish you had posted this sooner. My neighbor had a mint wingless trunk on his car, but now it has a wing mounted to it. He would have traded in a minute!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I might be able to come up with one though. Let me check, and I'll get back to you!!

spartan5

cool both ways,guys...thanks. Once my car is on the road,I think I have to pay ya both a visit,to Jason to finally pick up some stuff he's been holding for me,and if you still have that trunk,Gabe, I might be down in a coupla few weeks after it,tired of all the unwanted attention the Ver.5 seems to attract,so stealth mode it will be!

SUBARUDE

sure enough
default_frown.gif

Matt

you wanna trade for my stock rs trunk/wing??? no scratchs, debadged, third brake light works......

spartan5

nah,if I'm gonna keep a wing,I'd rather keep the one I have,I want the wingless look as I want to return to a more stealth look,I'm actually looking to sell this trunk tho,so make me an offer and it's yours!

Latest posts

Back