winter tire/rims

jojo69

So, I am now looking for winter package rims. I can't afford $722 for a new set on Tirerack, so let's see what's out there! 

rims/tires are for '08 ob. 225/60-16 would be great! 

Studless, even better
default_wink.png
This is for the wife's car, she is not ice racing ya'll! 

let me know what ya got!? 

thx

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

I've got a near new set of 215/65/16 on 00-04 outback legacy rims for $450 and if you want them with tpms sensor add $100

And what's is the car a 08 outback legacy or a 08 outback sport impreza cause obs leads me to believe it's a impreza but the tire size you choose is a legacy size

jojo69

I've got a near new set of 215/65/16 on 00-04 outback legacy rims for $450 and if you want them with tpms sensor add $100

And what's is the car a 08 outback legacy or a 08 outback sport impreza cause obs leads me to believe it's a impreza but the tire size you choose is a legacy size
it's an 08 outback wagon. not impreza. Sorry about the obs misnomer, it's a legacy

225/60x16 tires are 26.6" diameter; 205/65x16 tires are 26.5". Size is based on tirerack recommendations purely. 205/16 or 225/16 probably closest to oem. 215/16 would probably fit... sounds like they came off a forester maybe? 

what rubber is it Gabe? Pics? Pm me if you want 

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

They are winterforces and I put them side by side with 225/60/16 and there is very little diff. In height so I don't think you would have any issue running them plus skinnier is better when it comes to snow tires

jojo69

A big thanks to everyone for your replies and pm's. 

Since this is going for the wife, I think we are going to just wrap her 17's in some snow new tires. I would have prefered to find a separate set of 16's, but time and money is against us this time around. C'est la vie.

thanks again!  

Latest posts

Back