WTB rear subframe, tranny crossmember 98 forester

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Dont want to pull them myself, but I'm Looking for a rear subframe that will fit a 98 forester. Pretty sure any 98-08 fozz or impreza one will fit?

And a tranny crossmember to fit the same 98 forester. Must be decent shape, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Nice shape? How much would you want for the pair? I'll have to do some googling to make sure they fit but if they do I definitely want them.

I have a 05 sti rear subframe and a bugeye 5spd tranny cross member if they are the same
Edit: they'll fit. Shoot me a text or something

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

Yup and I would do $120 for the pair

Here is a pics of the rear subframe

0336882f9a0af176600a5df7cc505879_zps021321f6.jpg

05RSKID

i think you will need the rear end bolts from that sub frame.. I put a 02 rs subframe in my buddys forester and rear bushing mounts were slightly different.  in the forester they are part of the sub fame and on the rs it had a plate bolted on with the bushings in it. but yours might be different.  easy to get the bolts though just wanted to give you a heads up. i was lucky enough to have them in my bolt bucket.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Thanks man!

i think you will need the rear end bolts from that sub frame.. I put a 02 rs subframe in my buddys forester and rear bushing mounts were slightly different.  in the forester they are part of the sub fame and on the rs it had a plate bolted on with the bushings in it. but yours might be different.  easy to get the bolts though just wanted to give you a heads up. i was lucky enough to have them in my bolt bucket.

Latest posts

Back