WTB/WTT - GC8 Exhaust

Apollyon12

I have a full exahust on my '01 2.5rs (uel headers, high flow cat and OBX catback) and at the moment it is actually all off of the car.   If anyone has an OEM setup, I would prefer to go back to that and not deal with the CEL codes and excessive noise any more.  I only really need the header and cat section, I have a catback, but the whole thing would be fine too.

I wouldn't be changing it except that last night I noticed an exhaust leak and thought it was probably the donut gasket because it was coming from that area.   Unfortunately, after I got home and got it up in the air, I noticed the o2 sensor was hanging out in the air.   The anti-fouler that the previous owner used to get it out of the stream had completely rusted thru and broken off.   I just finished getting the headers off, broken bit out, and new anti-fouler welded back in, so everything is ready to go back on.   I also found out that the "high flow" cat is truely high flow, as in no cat at all.

It is a good setup, just a litte backfiring (wonder why...) but I would prefer to be 100% legal.   So contact me asap if you want to do a trade.

Latest posts

Back