Yakima Big Powderhound

Visonik

I have a set of powderhounds for sale. They're the bigger ones that hold 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. They're a little dirty but in great shape otherwise. I don't leave them on my car, so they haven't seen a lot of winter action. The locks are already installed.

Looking to get around $100, but won't refuse a reasonable offer. Amazon has them for $152. I still have the extra hardware for if you have bulky bindings, too.

Pm me here for info/offers. I'm also selling my snowboard and all my gear, so if you're interested in that, pm me for more details.

Visonik

Still open to trades for something I'm interested in. Also, I'm dropping the price. First $75 takes them.

I'd like to get a few things before winter really comes in hard, someone must need these bad larrys!

you ever in the portland area? Also, you need any parts? We've got crap lying around from many cars, outbacks, foresters, a 96 impreza. 

Visonik

you ever in the portland area? Also, you need any parts? We've got crap lying around from many cars, outbacks, foresters, a 96 impreza. 
Unless they are pretty cosmetic parts for an 02 wrx, I'm most likely not interested in regular parts.

I do, however, travel to southern Maine occasionally. I'll be headed through Gray, Standish, and Cornish on the 23rd of this month to get to New Hampshire.

Isacco

Yo Jesse, are you still in Bangor?  Ill be down Wednesday morning and wouldn't mind taking these off your hands. 

Visonik

Yo Jesse, are you still in Bangor?  Ill be down Wednesday morning and wouldn't mind taking these off your hands. 
Yessah! I live in Hampden, go to school in Orono, and work in Bangor. I have a final on Wednesday, but I think that's all I have going on. I'll double check my work schedule today.

Latest posts

Back