02 Wrx Stuff

Yo, text 207-460-3263 for pictures of any of this. Or hit me up with questions if you have any.

Have 02 wrx wagon fenders have set drivers is maybe 8/10 condition painted silver ready to go on.  A few scratches and blemishes but otherwise in good shape! The passenger is maybe 6.5/10 silver as well but is a bit more beat up so has been sprayed with primer in one spot. Few more larger scratches but is still in form so if yours are boned mine could be a suitable replacement.  A fresh coat of paint would do wonders. 

Both come with slightly smoked side markers, or if you want just the side markers there $10...

$125.00 for the drivers $75 for the pass, or $150 for the pair. 

02 Drivers mirror PSM 7/10 glass is mint just some scratches on the painted part. $50

02 Heads set just kinda throwing them on here. On the drivers head there is the spark plug crack that's kinda common. I replaced these when I rebuilt and went stage 3, kinda figured they couldn't hold up with added power so I didn't bother to use them.  Pass side is fine, both are missing the covers so idk what to ask.  So make offers. Maybe someone can make use of them. 

Stock 02 cross pipe.  125000 miles on it worked fine when I took it off. Some surface rust but had no issues just replaced for grim speed cross pipe. $35 OBO

Stock 02 Air box $25 OBO 

Stock Turbo inlet with a couple connecting hoses $20 OBO 

May have some cam gears kicking around for 2.0L. 

Text me with questions and prices can be worked with a bit. Hit me up. Ill add anything else I find.

ALSO Kinda shopping for vf39 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back