09 WRX Hatch

08WRXME

Well, here she is! 50 miles on it when I picked it up, 63 by the time i got home. One thing that I am not happy with: too quiet and 950 miles left to break the engine in.

Other than that, pure hawtness!!

P7150024.jpg

P7150025.jpg

P7150026.jpg

P7150027.jpg

P7150028.jpg

Enjoy. More photos after the install day on sunday!

SUBARUDE

i thought you were suppose to buy her a new car first
default_smile.png
and ya it looks great who did you buy it from

08WRXME

i thought you were suppose to buy her a new car first
default_smile.png
and ya it looks great who did you buy it from
Trevor is correct. We were there checking out cars for Brit and I got to talking with the guy. He gave me a sweet deal. And Brit did get a new car. 08 Forester X premium. 14K, mint. she picks it up tomorrow morning.

I'm gonna guess he got it from Ocean Subaru.

08WRXME

cool another fozzy is she going to join mainely now
default_smile.png
IDK about that, but i will post photos and try like hell to get her to mod!!!!
default_smile.png

Nice ride. See you on Sunday
default_biggrin.png
Thanks man, they didn't say anything about the 'missing' fogs or 09 grille. mission accomplished!

Kristof

Banned
very nice. i actually got my 09 sti from ocean subaru too. cut me a good deal and great service. they had to get myne in from the cape last one in new england in the color i wanted. im at 900 miles now an itchign for that 1k tick to really open it up. its a long 1k miles be patient!!

04wrx

Very nice Joe! I think the hatches are finally starting to grow on me, doesn't mean I'll own one though.

08WRXME

Rofl

Thanks guys! we just picked up brit's forester this morning. Its real nice, I will try to get some photos up when i get back. If not, you can see it sunday at the install day!

08WRXME

Alright, the install day went really well. We got everything in, minus the foglights. here are some finished product shots!

P7200047.jpg

P7200048.jpg

P7200049.jpg

P7200050.jpg

P7200051.jpg

P7200052.jpg

P7200053.jpg

P7200054.jpg

Hopefully Kyle or Russ will get some of the nice shots up at some point since my photo skillz are terrible!
default_woohoo.gif

Latest posts

Back