1-16 early am low temperature bragging thread

Rightseat

a balmy -16.8 F here in downtown Camden

coldest morning in several years.

walked to work so as to spare the wrx a rude awakening.

Rightseat

holy schnoikies, it was -24 and blowing 72 mph on top of Mt Washington. At the weather station, I guess everybody's gonads froze off.

saabaru

7 in my garage, and not sure after that since my temp light is out. (Anyone wanna fix it?)

Looks nice out, atleast sunny.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
-16 in Kennebunk this morning. as per Subie thermometer.

let the girl warm up for a good 30-40 min this mornning.. youch!

ReZPunK

-27 here at my house this morning.

reports of -31 in Milo. glad there was no wind this morning.

mikebike357

Dude at work snapped a pic of his car thermometer this morning when he was in Gray... -24.

Lowest the Foz said this morning was -9 eventhough Weather.com said it was -14 out.

MrToad

Bangor International Airport recorded -25deg. at 5 am. Car started but wheels

felt square for a few miles.

inski

all I know is it was fricken cold.

Hopefully this thread leads into another ice fishing thread. I will be driving out on the ice this year. I'm certain I dont like cold. but I like ice fishing. The port-a-warth Impreza (PWI) will make do as a nice ice shack.

bubba suby

all I know is it was fricken cold.

Hopefully this thread leads into another ice fishing thread. I will be driving out on the ice this year. I'm certain I dont like cold. but I like ice fishing. The port-a-warth Impreza (PWI) will make do as a nice ice shack.
hay you stole my idea the gmc is going out this weekend on to long pond. well it was 13 in the garage this morning and -26 outside then going by little ossipee pond it went down to -29 and on the way to work down rt5 the truck would not stay warm the temp would drop to 150 and the inside of the truck was getting cold i should have put some cardboard in front of the radiator i gess. :sad5:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
-34 up here this morning. Al is happy to have the new furnace in the shop, got it up to 30 today!

bubba suby

it was -26 on friday -14 on saturday then i wake up to +14 but theres three in. of snow man got to love this maine weather glade i don't live in texas any more :thumbsup:

saabaru

15 this morning, with 4" of nice fluffy stuff. Just went out with a buddy to play in some parking lots. One thing I hate is ignorant plow guys. They do not own the road, AWD does.... :laughing1: :laughing1:

bubba suby

just had to pull out one of those plow guys be fore i snow blowed the drive way they put in a big gully on the other side of my road and i don't think he knew it was there :laughing1:

InSaNeBoY

lil late, but it was -18 (-22 over night)for me, both the '03 passat and '85 Quantum took it no problemmo. both needed a few miles before the powersteering would function though.

Latest posts

Back