156mph in 1000ft

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
incredible.

I remember last years vid, glad they topped it for themselves.

my own stopped at 114, also in the 1000ft range. I was introduced to that stuff, somehow being known as a fast car nut...

I must agree, to this day, not much takes off faster than a sled done up right. can even jump a hiatis (like a jet pilot and a g force injury)

woodys77

thanks guys..it will be 160 next year.

best part was when I went undercover and talked to some guys from Vermont who proceeded to tell me that they came to take the record from woodys. HAHA they went 144! we put um on the trailer.
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Wow, Do you have an idea how much HP your sled is making ? Before the heavy modifcation to sled and engine what did your sled start life out as in stock form ?

woodys77

Wow, Do you have an idea how much HP your sled is making ? Before the heavy modifcation to sled and engine what did your sled start life out as in stock form ?
This sled started life as an RX-1 which has basically a carbureted R1 engine(no tranny of course), it has a gt30r framed turbo running 36psi on that pass so it was making 550ish hp.

Our asphalt sled is an APEX which has basically a fuel injected R1 engine, it has a gt35r size supercharger,Autronics standalone and runs on alcohol and 34psi making over 600hp when it stays together.

WashmyScooby

This sled started life as an RX-1 which has basically a carbureted R1 engine(no tranny of course), it has a gt30r framed turbo running 36psi on that pass so it was making 550ish hp.

Our asphalt sled is an APEX which has basically a fuel injected R1 engine, it has a gt35r size supercharger,Autronics standalone and runs on alcohol and 34psi making over 600hp when it stays together.

Good LoRD!! Do you just point it in the direction you are hoping to go and mash the throttle? Very cool!

Latest posts

Back