200K+ Club

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
If your Subaru has over 200,000 miles here is the place to list it.

I`ll start first:

2001 VDC Outback 224,406 as of 11/11/12.

Vecken

1997 legacy outback 2.5d original engine and transmission. Still does 4 wheel burnouts. 238k and climbing

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
98 legacy LGT, 256k miles, original transmission running awesome!! It's for sale, you should buy it
default_smile.png

inski

1997 Impreza Outback Sport. 218,000 11/14/12

This one is a keeper. Started on the 3rd clutch last summer. I've packed the rear long bolt cavity with grease for that dreaded day when i need to do rear wheel bearings. Also, I routinely wipe down the front and rear sub-frames with oil so they'll last because them bolts aint never coming out. Someday I MIGHT upgrade to a 99 model.
default_additional_rockon.gif

KamB

Kam Berry
1994 impreza hatch, 1.8. Just hit 200,000. On my second motor, had to do the dreaded wheel bearing. No major rust, exhaust fell all apart so Doing a new one tonight and had to do brake pads last night but beside that its running strong.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
two of my customers cars:

1997 outback wagon, 297k as of last time it was in for a minor service. did the headgaskets 2 years ago and other then that its only needed minor work.

2002 OBS, 278k. motor is out right now while i do headgaskets. crosshatching in cyls still looks good even

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Spillers obs has about 350k on it now!
That does not surprise me in the least! OBS is the greatest car Subaru ever built IMO!!!

I was freakin' itching for this today...like a kid in a candy store I waited, and waited. Being harassed by slow, dim witted, inattentive drivers, keeping a steady eye on the odometer (shaky phone pics):

COME ON...

P82A0179.jpg

YES! Headgaskets will now probably need to be replaced lol...

P82A0180.jpg

Latest posts

Back