93 Octane yesah

L-town

Not sure if anyone knew this or not but Fieldstone in big ol'town of china Sells straight up 93 octance... Wish I had a turbo since this place is a mile from my parents house...
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Kristof

Banned
how r u sure? if your just goign by the sticker its probably wrong. i highly doubt there is a hueg demand for 93 in china lol

Nate

Founding Father
Yah you're right..... There is only a demand for it in Turner.

Believe me there are just as many snowmobile/ATV/dirtbike riding folk, and guys with chainsaws and lawn mowers up there as anyone else. I would imagine that those gas station would want to get 93 with no ethanol for there patron that need super. Then can charge more for what people really want.

Kristof

Banned
yeah well an aiport and random gas station in the middle of no were are little different lol. the gas has to be brought in from canada wich i can imagine it would be pretty expensive. twitchells charges 3.35 currently a gallon

Nate

Founding Father
While I semi agree with you...... Just cause you dont know where it is doesn't mean its "in the middle of no where".

Fieldstones Variety is right on Rt3/Rt 202 in China. That road is a major through way from Augusta thru China (and a few others im sure) on the way to Belfast.

Bigger then Rt 4 in Turner.

If getting 93 octane all the way down from Canada is such a HUGE thing, I wonder what the guys at (i forget the name of the place) on Rt 202 in Monmouth had to do to get 100 octane no ethenol.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
yeah well an aiport and random gas station in the middle of no were are little different lol. the gas has to be brought in from canada wich i can imagine it would be pretty expensive. twitchells charges 3.35 currently a gallon
Only 2.91 a gal in Sanford at Citco
default_eek.gif

Nate

Founding Father
Only 2.91 a gal in Sanford at Citco
default_eek.gif
Good gawd.... that's pretty much what i payed for 91 with ethenol today.

We need more of 93 here. Twitchells airpost is kinda close, but sort of pricey for everyday fillups over and over. I filled up my car while filling up some gas cans for my snowblower/lawnmower. But I wont fill up at $3.35/gal all the time. Its $.50 less a gallon elsewhere for 91.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Good gawd.... that's pretty much what i payed for 91 with ethenol today.
We need more of 93 here. Twitchells airpost is kinda close, but sort of pricey for everyday fillups over and over. I filled up my car while filling up some gas cans for my snowblower/lawnmower. But I wont fill up at $3.35/gal all the time. Its $.50 less a gallon elsewhere for 91.
But Nate, you only gas up once a month
default_eek.gif

Iboc_C64

Hahaha. Yah that's true. I just rolled over 15,000 miles.
default_tongue.png
^ I just rolled over to 17,000, car will be 1 year old in 3 1/2 months. ha ha ha, no wonder I can't afford upgrades, all my money is going down the gaslines!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Whoa. Mine is close to 2 years old now.... 15k on the ticker.

It will be well under 20k at 2 years.

Iboc_C64

I fill up twice a week. I spend around $200 per paycheck on gas. I get payed every 2 weeks. So yeah, Gas used per month = About 1 car payment.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I fill up twice a week. I spend around $200 per paycheck on gas. I get payed every 2 weeks. So yeah, Gas used per month = About 1 car payment.
So you spend $400.00 per month on gas. What do you get for mpg?

Iboc_C64

Wait... Sorry, fuzzy math... about $40 per fillup... $38 x 2 = 76 x 4 = $304.

Yeah ok my math sucked on that last post. I guess I spend around $304 per month at the present cost of gas, I refill when I hit 1/8th tank. I have been getting around 24mpg for the past 700 miles or so. I sometimes see my average drop to 22 mpg. I tend to reset my trip A computer on the ODO with every refill so that I know what I got out of each tank. I have gotten between 360 miles on the high side and 280 miles on the low side. Depends on my driving. I once got 27mpg avg for an entire tank. I thought that was pretty good for a turbo.

Latest posts

Back