Antione L'Estage Oregon trail rally crash

Big fan of them, I watched them build that car on their page. I was watching the rally live feed, and was pretty upset to see they crashed
default_frown.gif

Follow up interview says that it's only the shell that's pooched, the driveline and most of the bits are good. But still a WRC prepared Mitsubishi evo shell is still worth more than most anyone would care to afford.

Isn't it a Lancer? But yea, that's wicked expensive. And he has to pay for the damages before they'll let him have another one...

I can't believe that this is blocked.  any other feeds? 
I recorded it for you and sent it "imessage" and emailed. 

I feel so bad for them. Remember they are privateers!!They had to cancel the rest of the RA series and focus on the CRC series because of the costs. I also read that loggers just got done clear cutting that gully and there were only a few trees to stop them or they would have went for a awful ride down the hill. Thank god they did grab one or maybe this would have been even worse....

Last edited by a moderator:
That was an aweful long way down.  And they had a pretty high entry speed.  Definitely looks like part failure.  I really hope they had insurance on that beast. 

Feel so bad for antoine & nathalie, hope they can get it back together this season, really looking forward to seeing this car.. Couldn't have happened yup nicer people either

NEFR will not be the same without Antoine there battling Higgins for lead.

Back