are there regular rallycrosses in NH/MA/ME?

snakedude900

I dont think that we are trying to compete but rather offer more options. CMC just changed there older Rallycross rules to reflect NER(SCCA) rules in order to better accomidate crossover. Its not that we are trying to steal people but really give a few more rallycrosses for both CMC and NER folk. Also CMC would be cheaper (I think) then NER which would be awesome! haha

P.S. you dont sound like a dink haha.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I dont think that we are trying to compete but rather offer more options. CMC just changed there older Rallycross rules to reflect NER(SCCA) rules in order to better accomidate crossover. Its not that we are trying to steal people but really give a few more rallycrosses for both CMC and NER folk. Also CMC would be cheaper (I think) then NER which would be awesome! haha
P.S. you dont sound like a dink haha.
good luck being cheaper. the rx sites cost lots of money. we set our entry fees based on the site rental, and if necessary, site restoration fees, sanction and insurance and that sets the fees. unfort. rx brings out fewer people because fewer people want to beat on their cars in the dirt. (tho they have no problem beating on them on tarmac, much harder on the running gear, susp, control arms, endlinks, than dirt but to each his own) and obviously the fewer entries you have the more the entry fee is. simple budgeting. just come to the NER rallycrosses we hold now, more of you coming to them will bring the entry fees down!

Latest posts

Back