axle back exhaust.

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Well I am looking for an axle back exhaust and the nameless performance axle back caught my eye. Is it a good exhaust and does anybody have it on their cars. If anybody has suggestions of other axle back exhausts I am willing to look at other options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Legacy06

I have read good things about nameless performance axle backs for the Legacy. They seem to be excellent quality, but I don't think they are worth the $300+ they are charging for basically muffler deletes. Your local muffler shop can make them for much less. Perrin, AVO, and Prodrive also makes axle backs for our cars.

apkarian100

Vendor
I like Nameless muffler deletes. I want them for my car, but as said above, I can't justify dishing out $300 for them, although they are a real nice piece.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Flanges, 2 90° bends, a bit of pipe, and shiny tips cost a lot less at advance than from nameless, find someone to weld it together and youd save 50% at least.

Wont be stainless though, big deal.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Any muffler you like.
default_tongue.png
flowmaster super-10s

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Well I want it to sound good I am looking at the dynomax mufflers and the thrust mufflers. The avoid axleback is a little out of my range. So I am now looking to make my own axleback with 2.5 inch piping back to the cat and then wrx headers or some ebay headers.

cwiggin

I have thrush mufflers on my legacy. Dont sound too bad for the price, but I have factory exhaust. Will sound better once my header is on.

apkarian100

Vendor
The thing is with the Nameless, it's Invidia quality without the rest of the catback, and we all know how much Invidia exhausts go for new.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
i can weld on mufflers/and or make you custom axlebacks/catback. i think i have a 05 lgt catback around somewhere too

Matt

That'll save you a decent amount of cash plus he's local to you. Do it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back