Bad Day

K3rn

Hookah Master
so like it says having a bad day that got better. First things first my gf got kicked out of her apt by her best friend this morning at 3:15am coz she didnt buy her friend food..........lame I know so I walk to her house to move her into her moms at 4am with that done we went to bed at 6 go up at 11so I could go get things for the shop on the way to Dover I got run off the road by a AAA truck....hit the shoulder hard and this came up,,,

157oco6.jpg

so I pulled off the road to look

21e6slw.jpg

so I called AAA had a nice talk with them for 30mins and lets just say they saw it my way...so now the gfs car is down and the Audi is still in need of a batt but I get to her moms and my buddy drops me off a loner till the Audi is better he knew how to make a bad day better!!!!!

e6w38p.jpg

its good to have friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
that stinks that it started off that way, but at least AAA is taking care of you. Hopefully all that can be squared away soon so you can be back on the road!

K3rn

Hookah Master
I hope so but the loners fun to play with he told me no off roading lol but I have the impreza till next week

K3rn

Hookah Master
oh I will hahaha he rly wants to vid the Audi in some sand pits then ill get him to take his scooby out there too

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
You can't be kicked out of apartment like that. Definitely not with a lease or housing agreement. Hell eviction takes a month at minimum.

scubiecraig

Yeah I agree with Pedro. That is lame, but it sounds like it was just friends living together?

Sounds like a pretty horrible day, but I'm glad that things perked up for you and you get to ride around in a loaner Subie! It's not a WRX, right, just a 2.5i with a WRX wing?

K3rn

Hookah Master
ya its been along day but all it takes to make it better is good friends the whole living thing was dumb we found out that her room mates were doing meth so im glad she is out and safe now and that's all that matters to me.

and its just the 2.5 with the wrx wing but still fun to be in one for a bit

scubiecraig

Yikes. Meth? Hopefully they weren't making it there... that stuff is very dangerous to be around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back