Because Ricecar Thread

GMan

Honda Veyron?

v5W1X.jpg
The guy had a vision. The paint looks nice and it's original. Although I'm not too sure about mixing wheels. Big question is. What's he got under the hood?

Stein

Stein
The guy had a vision. The paint looks nice and it's original. Although I'm not too sure about mixing wheels. Big question is. What's he got under the hood?
Vtak, yo.

I agree on the wheels. I also want to add that those otherwise ricey headlights really go with the bumper and paint stripe and look pretty good, despite looking a bit like cheap plastic.

stainless

I am sure I have seen that car in p-land before... that after market bumper looks like it has been used as a snowplow...

JlyonsSTI

I wish I had a picture, but I'm sure cwiggin can confirm this vehicles existance: late 90's civic hatch with 2 rice wings on the back, bright DONKEY orange with a fart can, and acura rsx front clip... I vomited in my mouth when I saw it
In mcfalls after the police station lol I know tbose kids hahahaha

JlyonsSTI

Theres. Hot pink eclipse that is around the mcfalls auburn area. Although my frie d said he saw them in a ditch last winter so maybe ko'd. Also a hot pink civic that belogs to a local honda punks gf also in the auburn area. Pics to come.....

cwiggin

Theres. Hot pink eclipse that is around the mcfalls auburn area. Although my frie d said he saw them in a ditch last winter so maybe ko'd. Also a hot pink civic that belogs to a local honda punks gf also in the auburn area. Pics to come.....
I've seen that pink eclipse around mcfalls area too..theres a newer model pink honda, I've seen around too..dunno if that's the same one your talking about

i-wagon

Yes. I see them while I'm working all the time. Neither driver should be allowed to drive through our work zones...

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I think he did a good job on the paint and body work for sure. Definitely something new.

It's fair week...which means town is flooded with cars of all types. Found this beauty tonight while going to meet up with some friends. As I was snapping pictures some girl wearing a tie died peace tee shirt and a bandanna came out of the woods from nowhere and walked over to the car so I left...

Anyways, the pictures pretty much speak for themselves, I would say that it was worse in person, but the pictures do a pretty good job of showing what I saw in the dark...the body kit wasn't even close to being lined up properly.

IMG_0973.jpg

I witnessed this "car" today in Windham....The pictures do not show how really bad this thing is. It was being driven by a 16-18yo kid with shaggy hair driving/leaning in the gasta position.

Last edited by a moderator:

JlyonsSTI

I witnessed this "car" today in Windham....The pictures do not show how really bad this thing is. It was being driven by a 16-18yo kid with shaggy hair driving/leaning in the gasta position.
Def true have to see in person for full effect

I believe I saw that car for sale atleast 4 years ago. Back then it wouldn't do more then 120 mph because it was still limited or something. Complete RICE.

Latest posts

Back